Got Blog?

Tonight I got the Ms-PL license included in the solution and used my License Injector app to insert a stub in each .cs and .Xaml file. I also updated the About screen to show the new project information.

Yesterday I had a chance to talk with David Hill about the project and ask him why TransitionElement is a FrameworkElement and not a ContentControl. Unfortunately it turns out that a bunch of code (including TransitionElement) was contributed by someone who is no longer on the team. David couldn’t give me a reason why it was built that way but challenged me to try and make it a ContentControl instead and see if things still work. I guess that will be my project for tomorrow night.

Tonight I also got my blog up and running. Look for another update tomorrow night.