Announcing Microsoft SQL Server JDBC Driver 2.0
We are excited to announce the newest release of the Microsoft SQL Server JDBC Driver 2.0!
This version of the JDBC driver supports features introduced in the JDBC 4.0 API, including:
· national character set data types: NCHAR, NVARCHAR, LONGNVARCHAR, NCLOB
· SQLXML data type
· Wrapper interface to access SQL Server JDBC Driver specific methods
· client info properties
· new database metadata methods
· LOB creator methods
The 2.0 driver also adds:
· default adaptive response buffering behavior
· support for SQL Server 2008 collations
· enhanced tracing, including public method entry and exit traces
· performance improvements and bug fixes
Please feel free to download a copy and see for yourself!