Exchange Online Fiddler Extension 1.0.50
Following on from my earlier post https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/jeremyknight/2018/10/01/introducing-the-exchange-online-fiddler-extension/ we have now made significant improvements to the extension and have just made version 1.0.50 available.
Improvements in this new version include:
- Performance troubleshooting enhancements to the inspector tab. -- See how long the Exchange Online server took to respond to requests.
- Updates to the rule set, new scenarios for highlighting / providing information on scenarios we have seen in support cases.
- Expanded out the menu to include more options, making it easier to use.
- Added X-HostIP column. Easier to see local vs. internet IP responding server / device.
- Title of the 'Exchange Online' menu will now show if an update is available.
- Minimal telemetry data collected for usage statistics.
The update is available now at: https://github.com/jprknight/EXOFiddlerExtension/releases.
For any questions see: https://github.com/jprknight/EXOFiddlerExtension/wiki.
For any issues see: https://github.com/jprknight/EXOFiddlerExtension/issues.