Developing games for Windows 8? Start here.
- Prepare your Windows Store DirectX game programming environment
- Add Windows Store features for DirectX 11.1 games
- Prepare your Windows game for publishing
- Port from DirectX 9 to Windows Store
- Port from OpenGL ES 2.0 to Direct3D 11.1
- DirectX game development and sample walkthroughs
- Additional DirectX game programming resources
- Developing Marble Maze, a Windows Store game in C++ and DirectX
It’s everything you need for porting your game from OpenGL or the Windows desktop, or for creating new games for the Windows Store.