Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community Support ~ New Users
I have seen some requests for New User resources. Here are some resources to review:
- Getting Started with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online (Video)
- Using Outlook with Dynamics CRM Online (Document)
- Getting Started with Importing Data (Document)
CRM customers need to designate a service administrator (an IT administrator and/or Partner) within the customer’s organization. The main point of contact will be the individual listed as the service administrator. Service administrators can do the following to assist other employees within their organizations:
- Find Answers to common support issues by searching the Microsoft Dynamics Knowledge Base
- Submit and manage service requests to Microsoft Dynamics support.
- Check out the Resource Center in the bottom left navigation in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Online) for quick and easy access to help
- For Partners, log into PartnerSource for assistance.