CU6 for OpsMgr 2007 R2 is now available
CU6 for OpsMgr 2007 R2 is now available at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29850. You can also find the corresponding KB Article at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2626076.
Cumulative Update 6 for Operations Manager 2007 R2 resolves the following issues:
- RMS promotion fails if NetworkName and PrincipalNames are not in sync for agents.
- UI is limited to only 100 MB for the Memory Usage field in the wizard.
- Additional OIDs in auth certificate are not processed correctly.
- AEM creates duplicate computer objects in OpsMgr based on Agents NetBIOS name.
- Cannot open reporting pane on OpsMgr 2007 R2 remote console.
- Cannot view schedule for scheduled report.
- ManagementServerConfigTool with the option "promoterms" fails because it stops polling the SDK Service.
- OpsMgr reports are failing on Windows 7 with the error: "Cannot initialize report."
- ACS events have "n/a" as their category in the ACS database.
- Watch agentless monitoring listener to detect failure to respond.
- SCOM SDK memory leak on cryptography keys and cryptography contexts.
- After you click Edit Schedule, a message box appears, and you cannot save the change value.
- Audit events can be lost when the AdtServer process crashes.
Cumulative Update 6 for Operations Manager 2007 R2 resolves the following cross-platform issues:
- The installation process for the IBM AIX 6.1 agent incorrectly checks for AIX 5.3 packages.
- After a system restart, the OpsMgr agent for Solaris may start to run before local file systems are mounted.
- On Red Hat Linux version 4 and SUSE Linux version 9, LVM disks are not discovered and cannot be monitored.
- The OpsMgr agent for AIX does not report the arguments for monitored processes.
- When Microsoft security update MS12-006 is installed on an OpsMgr management server, that management server can no longer communicate with the OpsMgr agent on any Linux or UNIX server.
- On HP-UX, OpsMgr cannot discover and monitor a logical volume that is composed of more than 127 physical volumes.
Cumulative Update 6 for Operations Manager 2007 R2 adds the following cross-platform features:
- Support for IBM AIX 7.1 (POWER).
- Support for Oracle Solaris 11 (x86 and SPARC).