ANNOUNCING: The New Project Partner Training – v1 available!
We are happy to announce the four initial modules (approximately 2 hours of content) of business (non-technical) Microsoft PPM Partner Training. These initial modules have a common theme - "Grow Your Business with Microsoft Project"! This training is complementing the technical training New Project Ignite.
What is the Objective?
- Get equipped with information about the New Project & Understand the Project Opportunity
- This training can help existing and new partners to see the value of the Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Competency, impact of the New Project and especially Project Online, gives examples and ideas for taking your customers through the PPM journey and outlines the next steps.
Who is this training intended to?
- Business consultants and business owners of Microsoft Partners
What is available now?
Today we offer the four following modules –
- Module 1: Maximize the Opportunity
- Module 2: Take the PPM Journey
- Module 3: Implement Relevant Solution
- Module 4: Move Forward with Project
We wanted to make this training available as soon as possible even while we are working on additional new modules now – like best practices selling, demoing the New Project or the New Project overview. In the future we will move the entire training to the Partner Learning Center (PLC) – we will announce all additions on this blog. The link provided will always direct you to the latest training available.
These four modules are delivered by Dux Raymond Sy (@MeetDux), Microsoft MVP, PMP, Managing Partner at Innovative-e. Innovative-e earned Portals and Collaboration & Project and Portfolio Management Microsoft Partner Competencies.
The training is free of charge and can be accessed here.
Exciting times & Enjoy!