Are you MS Project book author and interested in book signing at PC14?
At the Microsoft Project Conference 2014 we will provide the following signing opportunity to Microsoft Project book authors -
What we will offer?
- Promotion of the signing event through the attendee conference website and appropriate social media
- Signage and dedicated “signing” area in the Microsoft pavilion in the expo hall
- Onsite staff helping to make this process very seamless
What you need to do?
- Provide and ship at least 15 copies of your books and cover the cost associated with this
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for logistics details – make sure you provide
- Book Title and ISBN code
- Author Name(s) and how many authors signing
- At least two choices of preferred signing day (all signings will take place during lunch break and welcome reception – agenda here). If you are a speaker we will not schedule the signing immediately BEFORE or immediately AFTER your session.
- Books for older versions than Project 2010 are not eligible for this process
PLEASE note the deadline for your e-mail is Thursday 1/16/2014 midnight pacific time.
Please note we do reserve the right to prioritize or reject titles we find inappropriate for the event.