Thanks everyone for wonderful WPC 2011!
Let me share some of the Project 2010 excitement from the World-Wide Partner Conference - WPC 2011. Many THANKS to our partners who worked really hard to make the Project 2010 experience at WPC 2011 stunning – Innovative-e, PTC, UMT, TPG, SharkPro Software, MSProjectExperts and Advisicon!
- Great dedication from partners to Project 2011 and PPM Competency – twice the number of submissions for the PPM Partner award of the year compared to last year!
- Project Breakout – “BP10 - SharePoint Partners - Grow Your Business with Microsoft Project 2010” is in the top 5 for Presenter Effectiveness for the whole event - out of 300 sessions!
- Great attendance at the PPM Breakfast Tuesday EARLY in the morning (6:30am) with special speakers, stunning views and outstanding food.
- The new version of CIE 3.0 introduced at WPC 2010 - includes Project 2010! More here.
Project and Portfolio Management Partner Award of the Year – congratulations to the winner PTC and finalists SharkPro and TPG!
Every year we give this award to innovative and breakthrough solutions on Microsoft Project Server. No surprise was the continued PPM Partner growth, and we experienced double the submissions compared to last year which was double from the year before! Each submission is read in its entirety and judged by three (3) qualified judges focusing on depth and breadth of the solutions!
Breakout session “BP10 - SharePoint Partners - Grow Your Business with Microsoft Project 2010” is in the top 5 for Presenter Effectiveness for the whole event out of 300 sessions! Presented by Arpan and Dux from Innovative-e (Gold PPM Partner) with a short demo from Jan.
Session description: Come to this session to learn about the Project & Portfolio Management market, Microsoft Project 2010, and hear how Microsoft partners leverage Project 2010 to grow their businesses. Microsoft Project Server 2010 is built on Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and integrates with Microsoft Dynamics - bringing together powerful business collaboration platform services with structured execution capabilities to provide flexible work management solutions and sophisticated finance capabilities. Project Server 2010 unifies project and portfolio management to help organizations align resources and investments with business priorities, gain control across all types of work, and visualize performance using powerful dashboards.
Interactive session “Best Practices selling Microsoft Project 2010 platform” – co-presented by PPM Gold Partners - Advisicon and TPG
PPM Partner Recognition breakfast – Floating twenty-four floors above the Los Angeles skyline is the WP24 by Wolfgang Puck at The Ritz-Carlton. While observing the spectacular panoramic views of the city, PPM partners enjoyed a dynamic breakfast buffet and engaged in the lively discussion with speakers!
- Special speakers - Arpan Shah – Director of Project and Shanen Boettcher - General Manager, Office Business Productivity
- To raise the awareness of the upcoming Project Conference we drew 3 free tickets!
Project 2010 in the Business Productivity Pavilion – booth with two demo stations – staffed by our Gold PPM partners and a BP theater with 5 Partner-presented Project sessions! More details here.
Arpan Shah presenting at PPM Partner Recognition Breakfast Tuesday from 6:30am
Shanen Boettcher and Arpan Shah during the executive Q&A at the PPM Partner Recognition Breakfast
The PPM Award of the Year - Awards ceremony - Mark Field, Product Management Director for Windchill PPMLink, PTC; Arpan Shah, Director of Project, Microsoft
Dux Raymond Sy signing his book at the Project booth
Project 2010 Booth with two computers – the first Project Professional sync’ing to Office 365 Task list and the second full PPM demo
Thanks and see you next year in Toronto!