Five Ways to Ruin Your Next Mobile App Launch
This short article from BuildMobile.com outlines five ways developers can ruin their next mobile product launch.
It isn't known how many mobile projects fail; like anything in life only a handful of anything make it to glory. This article helps you avoid pitfalls that could give your next mobile project a better chance to avoid becoming statistics.
It offers 5 tips to avoid:
- Ignore Your Competition
- Gather Input from Developers Only
- Rush to Release
- Rely on Frist Customers for QA Testing
- Use Boring Branding and Generic Copy to Make Your App “Invisible”
If you failed “at least your tried”: that’s the consolation prize. If you succeed, that’s the winner’s prize.
- Free Trial Azure
- Download Visual Studio Express 2012
- Download Developer Center VS 2012/Win8
- Signup 30-To-Launch Win8
- Download Windows Phone SDK
- Signup 30-To-Launch Phone