Last week to register for the October 2009 SQL Microsoft Certified Master program
Just a heads up that if you've been on the fence about registering for the SQL Server Microsoft Certified Master program - you have just three more days to do so (last registration day for the October rotation is September 18th). Remember that you'll get a $3,550 discount if you attend this year's training rotation.
SQL MCM is indeed an investment of both time and money - so why try for it? Here are a few good reasons that I can think of:
· By achieving SQL MCM you validate your technical depth for the most advanced certification awarded by Microsoft and become part of a very exclusive community (less than 60 SQL 2008/2005 MCMs in the world) – allowing you to really differentiate yourself among other experienced professionals
· Three weeks of hard core SQL Engine training delivered by top-of-the-industry instructors
· Access to MCM community email distribution list (which you can use for questions, information sharing, product team feedback)
· Ongoing education sessions from the SQL product team and industry experts
· Exclusive use of MCM Logo
· Access to SharePoint site containing community content and previous rotation documentation.
· Increased Product team accessibility and visibility (via distribution lists, and Microsoft contacts who will help you get a response from the appropriate dev team members)
· Welcome kit including engraved Plaque, updated MCP transcript (of course)
· Coming soon… Public MCM/MCA Profile on Microsoft website (opt-in if you want to maintain your privacy)
· Upgrade path for new versions of SQL Server. For example – SQL Server 2005 MCMs do not need to re-attend the three week SQL Server 2008 MCM session. Instead, they take a six hour qualification lab in order to upgrade their MCM version.
So if you've been considering SQL MCM - now is the time to take the leap! Register here.