Just Published: Network Policy Server (NPS) Technical Reference
What is NPS?
Network Policy Server (NPS) is a networking component of Windows Server® 2008 that allows you to create and enforce organization-wide network access policies for client health, connection request authentication, and connection request authorization.
What Else Can NPS Do?
NPS can also be used as a RADIUS proxy to forward connection requests to NPS or other Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) servers that you configure in remote RADIUS server groups.
What's In the Technical Reference Guide?
This guide provides a detailed description of NPS, including:
- Components of a RADIUS Infrastructure
- NPS as a RADIUS Server and Proxy
- New Features and Name Changes for NPS
- Planning NPS as a RADIUS server
- Components of NPS
- NPS Architecture
- Certificate Templates and Requirements
- Network Access Quarantine Control in NPS
- RADIUS Authentication Process Overview
..and so much more.
If you're deploying NPS in your environment, then this is an invaluable reference guide.
Where Can I Download It?
Click HERE to download the Network Policy Server (NPS) Technical Reference.