New Jump Start! Microsoft Server Virtualization -- Get Certified!
Microsoft Learning is hosting a brand new class in the popular “Jump Start” series. We received rave reviews from the last Microsoft Virtualization Jump Start delivered earlier this year and know this new course will be another smash. Registration links at the bottom of the post or just click on the graphic above.
Here are the details:
What is a JumpStart?
It’s a Live virtual classroom (online), to help get you up to speed for the Exam 70-659: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization.
Why get certified in Microsoft Virtualization?
In just three short years, Hyper-V market share has grown over 16% (IDC WW Quarterly Server Virtualization Tracker, March 2011). This shift to Microsoft Virtualization has been clear the past six months as IT Professionals are flocking to the Hyper-V certification and Microsoft Private Cloud solutions. It’s easy to see that organizations who invest in IT Professionals with proven skills in current virtualization and Private Cloud skills will be a step ahead in this ever-changing cloud world.
Why is this Jump Start a good time investment?
This accelerated Jump Start is tailored for experienced IT professionals 2ho are familiar with Microsoft server technologies, Hyper-V, Virtual Machine Manager and Remote Desktop Role Services. Here are few other unique features of this course:
- Taught by highly-respected technologists, Symon Perriman and Philip Helsel (below)
- A very fast-paced and demo-rich experience ensuring students have the expertise and confidence to become a MCTS: Windows Server 2008, R2, Server Virtualization.
- Students get opportunity to receive a weekly Virtualization coaching newsletter
- Includes an exam voucher with activation instructions during the training
- Installing and Configuring Host and Parent Settings
- Configuring Child Settings
- Managing and Monitoring Virtual Environments
- Ensuring High Availability and Recoverability
- Performing Migration
- Configuring Remote Desktop (RD) Role Services Infrastructure
USD $99, but remember this includes an exam voucher for taking the exam 70-659 (valued at USD $150).
Where Do I Register?
There are 2 sessions in February and 1 session in March scheduled right now, more to come!!!
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 8am - 4pm Pacific Time
Thursday, February 23, 2012 12am - 8am Pacific Time (9am - 5pm CET)
Wednesday, March 7, 2012 12pm - 8pm Pacific Time