Problems with the Office 2007 Professional download from the Launch Event?
I have heard that many of you have been having problems either with the download or the product key. The Office 2007 Professional download is at the Launch 2007 site located at http://www.launchtour2007.com/download/. You must download the software from this site and follow these specific instructions:
- Click on the link below for the product you'd like to download and install - a new window will open.
- On the product page, click "Try now for FREE!" * .
- Log-in to Passport (Windows Live ID).
- Please provide Registration information and click "Continue".
- On the download page, click "Download Now". Please use the Product Key provided in the kit you received at the launch event to unlock your product. Disregard the trial Product Key presented on this page** .
- Product download times will vary.
- Once the download completes, click "Continue".
- You will receive an email during the download process – please DISREGARD the Product Key in that email and ONLY use the Product Key provided in the kit you received at launch.
Pay particular attention to step #8, I have highlighted in RED. If you use the Product Key from the email it will only install the evaluation version. Use the product key provided in the kit you received at the launch for the full product install.