Work for a small web firm?
WebsiteSpark is a new global program, designed by Microsoft to help small professional Web development and design service companies succeed, by providing new business opportunities through connections with global partners and customers, support and training, and software tools – at no upfront cost.
WebsiteSpark provides professional Web development and design companies with an innovative vehicle to get access to:
- Business Opportunities: Opportunities to expand their customer base and drive new business, by showcasing their capabilities and connecting with partners via the WebsiteSpark Marketplace and other Microsoft marketing and business networking vehicles.
- Support and training: Professional support from Microsoft and connections with WebsiteSpark Network Partners, Hosting Partners, and other Web developers and designers with complementary technologies or business models—an entire ecosystem that can provide a wide range of technical and business resources for every Web professional need.
- Software and solutions: Fast, easy, and immediate access to current full-featured Microsoft development tools and Web server production licenses at no upfront cost, to build, design and bring to market differentiated, innovative, and rich Internet sites.
An eligible Web design and development company must have the following characteristics at the time of joining:
- A professional service firm whose primary business is providing Web development and design services for its clients,
- with no more than 10 members (including owners and employees)
- and more…
Lots more details of benefits and requirements on the website.