Want to learn more about DevOps with Microsoft? #TalkDevOps
Are you ready to embrace a DevOps mindset? Want to evolve your traditional application lifecycle management (ALM) approach and help your business deliver higher value in less time? Want to understand how Dev and Ops people can work together in the best ways?
We're coming to a city near you!
2016 will be a great year to #TalkDevOps Save the date to learn more!
- Toronto: February 18th & 19th: CLOSED
- Montreal: March 17th & 18th & 19th: CLOSED
- Ottawa: March 31th & April 1st: CLOSED
- Calgary: April 28th & 29th: CLOSED
- Edmonton: May 12nd & 13rd: CLOSED
This unique 2-day training event will give you the opportunity to apply DevOps practices during an in-person, intensive learning environment:
- Work hands-on with both Microsoft and open source technologies
- Share knowledge with IT industry peers
- Learn how to implement Infrastructure as Code
- Learn about continuous delivery and testing in production
- Gain practical DevOps experience through real-world challenges
At the event, you will receive an Azure pass. The $100 pass will give you access to Azure (valid for 30 days). To redeem the pass, a Microsoft account is necessary. If you don’t have one yet, please create one at www.microsoft.com/account.
You will also need a Visual Studio Team Services subscription. Don't worry it's free, just click here to create a new one.
To prepare for the DevOps Hackathon, please use the following resources. These videos will help you to get the most out of the DevOps hackathon: DevOps Fundamentals
Here are some great pictures from our first round of Hackathons in Montreal, Vancouver and Toronto.