Atlanta Code Camp 2006 - What's New in ASMX 2.0 Resources
Thanks to everyone that attended yesterday's Atlanta Code Camp 2006 session on "What's New in ASMX 2.0". As promised, here are follow-up links to the topics that I presented on.
- ASMX Hello World as it REALLY ought to be
- Migrating ASMX to Indigo: The Double-Decorator Pattern
- Generated proxy code for asynchronous web service calls
- Web Services Contract First: Drop Schema in app_code with a Custom Build Provider
- Controlling Proxy Generation via SchemaImporterExtensions
For additional reading:
- Class To Contract: Enrich Your XML Serialization With Schema Providers In .NET
- WCF Serialization Programming Model (No, you don't lose all the ASMX 2.0 work that you are doing)
And a special thank-you to Darron Jennings for saving my butt and coming up with a power cord, since I forgot mine!