Coordinating Home Healthcare via the Cloud with August Systems and Microsoft Azure
Alan Nelson and Lynn Batty from August Systems join Keith Mayer as they discuss their latest cloud solution built on the Azure platform, CareWhen. Tune in as they walk us through their home healthcare management software solution.
- [1:03] Can you tell us a bit about August Systems and what solutions you deliver?
- [1:59] You’ve recently launched a new service called CareWhen. Can you tell us a little bit about what that does?
- [2:38] How are you leveraging the Azure cloud platform with CareWhen?
- [4:22] DEMO: CareWhen walk through and demo
Schedule a LIVE Demo here http://www.carewhen.com/
About August Systems
Our headquarters is in Spokane, WA. We have provided proven systems and outstanding support to Private Duty, Home Health, Hospice, and other home care agencies since 1995.
Our first product was Visit Wizard. The software has proven to be remarkably flexible and robust over the years, migrating from the desktop to the internet. CareWhen follows in its footsteps.
We designed CareWhen from the ground up, to make it accessible with web browsers and mobile devices. But we founded the design on everything we have learned from our home care clients and prospective clients over the past 20 years.
- Good agency practices must be built into the system.
- When routine tasks are automated, exceptions can get the attention they deserve.
- Any homecare agency manager would rather be in the field than in the office.
- To go from good to great, software must be backed by support.