(Part 2) Open Source + Microsoft Azure - Implementing MySQL databases in the Cloud
- [2:06] Besides MySQL on Azure IaaS, what other options are available to me?
- [11:55] DEMO Quick Create and Azure Virtual Network
- [17:35] DEMO Creating a Storage account
- [26:54] DEMO How to configure MySQL in a Linux VM on Azure
- [38:10] DEMO How to make MySQL highly available on Azure
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2 , System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Keith Mayer's Blog
- Tommy Patterson’s Blog
- Cloud Solutions Hub
- Building Clouds blog
- Virtual Machine and Cloud Service Sizes for Azure
- Configure Software RAID on Linux
- Premium Storage: High-Performance Storage for Azure Virtual Machine Workloads
- Create a VM with Multiple NICs
- How to create a LAMP Stack with Microsoft Azure
- Using load-balanced sets to clusterize MySQL on Linux