Partner Tech Night - Build IT in the Cloud with Windows Azure
Thanks to all who attended our Partner Tech Night event in Columbus OH last week! I had a great time discussing the exciting cloud scenarios that can be enabled with Windows Azure Infrastructure Services.
In this article, you can download a copy of the slide deck that we reviewed along with additional resources to help learn more about Windows Azure.
Build IT in the Cloud with Windows Azure
Download a copy of this deck for offline review
To continue your learning on Windows Azure, I’ve listed additional resources below in which you may also be interested …
- Whitepaper: Comparative Analysis of 5 Cloud IaaS Providers by Cloud Spectator
- Step-by-Step: Templating VM’s in the Cloud with Windows Azure
- Hands-on: Building Cross-Premises Site-to-Site VPN with Windows Azure
- Hands-on: Migrate VMs to Windows Azure from Amazon AWS
- Hands-on: Migrate VMs to Windows Azure from VMware
- Sample Script: Automate SharePoint Dev/Test Labs in the Cloud with PowerShell
Got some unique Cloud scenarios?
Feel free to leave your comments and feedback below on any unique scenarios that you may be considering with Windows Azure Infrastructure Services. Connect with me during my next weekly Office Hours to discuss your scenarios 1:1.