System Center 2012 & User Centric Management are Rocking in Ohio and Michigan - May 21st to May 24th
The User Centric Management (UCM) features in System Center 2012 can dramatically improve how IT Professionals plan software deployments and application management in our new consumerized business world. UCM offers users an unprecedented level of control over how and when their software installations occur. Users can now self-select their primary systems, perform on-demand installations, plus schedule, request, and track activities via the new self-service Application Catalog.
To learn a bit more about how you can begin leveraging UCM in System Center 2012 today ...
- Check out this video on our TechNet Edge site to see UCM in action
- Read how we've deployed UCM internally at Microsoft in this new How Microsoft Does IT whitepaper
- Download the System Center 2012 bits and begin evaluating UCM in your lab environment
- Attend one of the Roadshow events below in Ohio or Michigan
System Center UCM Roadshow - May 21st to May 24th
In addition, this month Microsoft and Bennett Adelson are jointly delivering a series of System Center 2012 Roadshow events at Microsoft offices in Columbus, Cleveland and Detroit on May 21st - May 24th. This is a great opportunity to hear more about UCM, network with other IT Pros that are interested in UCM and get answers to your questions! For details and registration, please use this link: http://www.bennettadelson.com/ComingEvents.aspx.
Are you excited about UCM?
- Are you planning to deploy UCM in your environment?
- Do you have System Center 2012 questions?
- Are there other features of System Center 2012 that you'd like to learn more about?
Let me know your feedback and I'll be happy to target the areas that interest you!