TechNet Radio: (Part 1) Open Source + Azure: Building Linux in the Cloud
- [2:44] Open Source and Microsoft? How does that work?
- [8:11] Why should someone pick Azure for their Open Source solutions?
- [15:55] Let’s chat about Azure and Linux and how they play nicely together
- [22:00] DEMO Provisioning and Managing Linux and Azure
Check out the Quick Start Guide: Building Linux on Azure
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2 , System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Keith Mayer's Blog
- Tommy Patterson’s Blog
- Cloud Solutions Hub
- Building Clouds blog
- Migrating Linux to Azure from AWS
- Automating Linux on Azure – Part 1
- Automating Linux on Azure – Part 2