TechNet Radio: (Part 6) Hyper-V from a VMware Admin’s Perspective - Disaster Recovery with Hyper-V Replica
In today’s installment of our “Hyper-V from a VMware admin's perspective” series, Keith Mayer and Andy Syrewicze explore disaster recovery and how Hyper-V Replica can help assist your DR efforts. Tune in as they take us through some common DR scenarios as well as demo for us Hyper-V Replica and Azure’s Hyper-V Recovery Manager.
- [3:23] What is Hyper-Replica and how can impact Disaster Recovery?
- [8:00] DEMO: Getting started with Hyper-V Replica
- [23:30] DEMO: Azure Hyper-V Recovery Manager
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2 , System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: (Part 1) Hyper-V from a VMware Admin's Perspective - Managing Virtual Machine Hardware Resources
- TechNet Radio: (Part 2) Hyper-V from a VMware Admin's Perspective - Live VM Migration in Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V
- TechNet Radio: (Part 3) Hyper-V from a VMware Admin's Perspective - Storage Options
- TechNet Radio: (Part 4) Hyper-V from a VMware Admin's Perspective - High Availability
- TechNet Radio: (Part 5) Hyper-V from a VMware Admin's Perspective - Virtual Machine and Service Templates