TechNet Radio: Cloud Innovators– My interview with Tom Shinder and Yuri Diogenes (Part 3)
Continuing our Private Cloud basics series, Tom Shinder and Yuri Diogenes are back. And in today’s episode they focus on how you can get started in planning a private cloud environment. Tune in as they lay out some best practices you may want to consider.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Kevin Remde’s Blog – Full of I.T.
- TechNet Private Cloud Scenario Hub
- TechNet Private Cloud Architecture Blog
- Yuri Diogenes’ Blog
- TechNet article: “Plan a Private Cloud”
- TechNet article: “Reference Architecture for Private Cloud”
- TechNet Radio: Cloud Innovators – (Part 1) Private Cloud Principles
- TechNet Radio: Cloud Innovators – (Part 2) Private Cloud Security