How to manage Third Party services in Windows Live Messenger
We came to know that you guys love our Tips & Tricks, so we are continuing our work to teach you new things related to Windows Live. You can add or manage third party services in Windows Live Messenger such as you can add YouTube, Twitter and other social networks in it. Now we are going to guide you how to manage your third party services in Windows Live Messenger. Following are some of the steps:
You may also like to check out:
- How to view Social Updates of a Specific Friend in Windows Live Messenger
- How to appear offline for a specific friend in Windows Live Messenger
- How to setup a sound alert for a specific friend in Windows Live Messenger
- How to hide the updates of a specific friend or group in Windows Live Messenger
- Windows Live Messenger 2011 vs. Messenger for Windows XP
- Download Windows Live Messenger 2011
- How to download Windows Live Essentials 2011 in your language
- 40+ Cool Features of Windows Live Messenger
- Windows Live Messenger for Zune HD released!
1. Click on “Add” which is at the right bottom side of the Windows Live Messenger.
2. Select “Manage your services” and then another window will open up in Internet Explorer.
3. Click on “Connect a Service” (if you haven’t add any service in Windows Live Messenger then this option will show), after selecting this it will show a complete list of available services.
4. Select any service and click on it. I have selected Flickr.
5. To add ”Flickr” in Windows Live, click on “Add Flickr” button.
6. After clicking on the button, you will be redirected to the website of Yahoo to login in your Flickr account details. And you are now done!
You can add many services of your choice in Windows Live Messenger with the help of the steps which we have shared with you.