Version Update for Windows (June 25, 2009)
Live Mesh for Windows 9.4014.7 has been released. It will automatically update. No action is required on your part. See the following sections for details, and thanks for using Live Mesh.
· Live Mesh Desktop: 0.9.4014.7
· Live Mesh PC (x86 and AMD64): 0.9.4014.7
Included in this update
· PC – Fixes for display problems in the Resolve Conflicts dialog box on computers running Windows 7
· PC – Improved performance in memory handling
· Layout and link changes on www.mesh.com
· Server-side fixes for improved performance and stability
Thank you for using Live Mesh. We’re working hard to create the best experience and appreciate any comments you have. Please send your feedback on how Live Mesh can be improved, or send anonymous feedback here. Also, if you have a moment, please rate Live Mesh.
The Live Mesh team