2016-07-14 Release Update
Front-end (designer) updates will deploy 2016-07-15, other pieces deployed today (2016-07-14)
- Increased foreach, spliton, and until limit to 5,000 items.
- Support for on-premises data gateway (rolling out this week globally - in Central US SQLnow)
- Run-time performance improvements.
- Can emit diagnostics/monitoring to Event Hubs
- Can configure Azure Alerts on metrics (diagnostics/monitoring)
- Nested workflows weren't properly discovering "request" triggers.
- Some triggers were failing in new schema (foreach/until loops).
- Designer was removing retry-policies and metadata for nested actions.
- Webhook firing would rarely result in no saved state.
- ForEach was being added when removing the array token from an inner action.
- XML Validation was failing with empty schema name.