patterns & practices Mobile Pocket Guide Update
J.D. Meier just told me that there’s a new refresh of the Mobile Pocket Application Architecture Pocket Guide. You can download it and give us some comments.
Here are some of the key features & chapters:
The key changes include:
- Improved precision and relevancy for mobile.
- Improved the figure of the canonical mobile application.
- Elaborated on the "why" and rationale for certain decisions.
- Elaboration on handling connections
Chapters At a Glance
Here’s the chapters at a glance:
- Ch 01 – Mobile Application Architecture
- Ch 02 – Architecture and Design Guidelines
- Ch 03 - Presentation Layer Guidelines
- Ch 04 - Business Layer Guidelines
- Ch 05 - Data Access Layer Guidelines
- Ch 06 - Service Layer Guidelines
- Ch 07 - Communication Guidelines
- Ch 08 - Deployment Patterns