So what is the BizTalk Server Documentation team up to now??
So now that BizTalk Server 2006 has shipped, some may be wondering what’s coming next out of the doc house! Prior to locking down our documentation for the RTM of BizTalk Server in March, we were already planning deliverables for our next cycle. As we move more towards a continuous publishing model, we are building up the pipeline of written goodies and want to ensure that you always have fresh content!! Here is a sampling of things we are working on for our Release To Web (RTW) release in June:
- Code Samples
- FAQ on Orchestrations
- Transactional Adapter Walkthrough
- Clustering Whitepaper
- Comparative Adapter Case Study
- Disaster Recovery Whitepaper
- Understand MSMQT Whitepaper
- Using SAP Whitepaper
- Documentation around the rules and messages for the BizTalk Best Practice Analyzer (BPA)
- Releasing a new standalone .chm version of the core online help
- Webcast: Installing BizTalk Server 2006 on Windows Server 2003 x64
- Updated content for the MSDN Dev Center and Tech Center
And again....PLEASE send any and all feedback on the documentation we shipped for BizTalk Server 2006! We look at every comment that comes in and work to drive your feedback back into the documentation for an RTW refresh.