How to add extra storage to SharePoint Online
A lot of Office 365 customers are asking how to purchase additional SharePoint Online storage.
This is done through the Office 365 Administration portal if you are an administrator who has purchasing priveleges:
- Navigate to the Manage subscriptions page - https://portal.microsoftonline.com/Commerce/Manage.aspx
- Click the subscription that you would like to add additional storage to (E3, Sharepoint Online, etc.)
- Click the "Add More" link next to the text stating how many licenses are currently purchased.
- Under the section labeled "Optional add-ons", you should see a field that allows you to enter the desired amount of storage to purchase.
- You do not have to add any additional licenses to add additional storage. You may leave the user license add more field empty.
- Click "Add licenses"
- Click "Place order"
After purchasing more storage, your Sharepoint quotas should reflect this.
- SharePoint Online Extra Storage price drop
- Understanding Storage Allocations in SharePoint Online
- September 2013: Add-On Availability across SharePoint Online Plans (add-on storage basically availabe across all plans)