Microsoft System Center Management Pack for Dynamics CRM 2015
The "System Center Management Pack for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015" enables you to administer the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 application in Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) 2012 or a later version.
The views, monitors, rules, and knowledge specific to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 that comprise this Management Pack provide the means for System Center Operations Manager users to centrally manage the server application, its component services, and the computers on which they run. The Monitoring Pack for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 also contains monitoring for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 E-mail Router and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Reporting Extensions.
By managing these Microsoft Dynamics CRM components in System Center Operations Manager, the administrator can respond quickly to critical events and key performance indicators, and take action to prevent service outages, reduce the resolution time for alert conditions, and increase the overall availability and performance of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
- Monitors the availability and heath of the following components
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server 2015
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 E-mail Router
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Reporting Extensions
- Monitors the availability and health of the following component services:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Asynchronous Processing Service
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Asynchronous Processing Service (maintenance)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sandbox Processing Service
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router Service
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Unzip Service
- World Wide Web Publishing Service
- Indexing Service
- Monitors the availability and health of the following application components and functionality:
- Operability of ISV plug-ins
- Web application requests processing, SOAP exceptions, and unexpected failures
- Monitors the performance metrics of the following components:
- Web application requests processing
- Database query processing
- Monitors the system for configuration-related failures.