Axum at PDC!
Going to PDC this year? We are too!
Niklas Gustafsson, the Principal Architect on Axum (and some other jewels like the Parallel Extensions to the .NET Framework and the Concurrency Runtime) will be giving a talk on Axum in the Innovation Track (here’s a link to the session’s abstract)! The date hasn’t been set yet, but keep your eyes peeled for updates.
Also, while you’re there, make sure to check out some of the other parallel computing sessions:
- The State of Parallel Programming (by supercomputing luminary Burton Smith)
- Patterns of Parallel Programming: A Tutorial on Fundamental Patterns and Practices for Parallelism (by Richard Ciapala, Ade Miller, Herb Sutter, and our very own Stephen Toub)
- Manycore and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4: A Match Made in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (by Stephen Toub)
- PLINQ: LINQ, but Faster! (by Igor Ostrovsky and Ed Essey)
- F# for Parallel and Asynchronous Programming (by Luke Hoban)
- Manycore and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4: A Match Made in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (by Rick Molloy)
- Lighting up Windows Server 2008 R2 Using the ConcRT on UMS (by Dana Groff)
Leave us a comment and let us know if you’ll be attending this year. :)
Program Manager and Axumite