User Unable to see Sent Items Folder on Outlook and OWA
Sent items folder is not showing for the user from Outlook and OWA.
Folder may visible if user use OWA light version..
This apply for Outlook folders such as: Junk Folder, Deleted Items, etc..
PR_ATTR_Hidden attribute for Sent Items folder was set to true
1) Install MFCMAPI then close Outlook.. You can download MFCMAPI from http://mfcmapi.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=35656
2) Click on the Session menu and select “Log on and Display Store Table”. (This prompts you for your Outlook profile)
3) Double click on your mailbox in the top pane. It will open new box, if it is not open, just right click on your mailbox store and click open store..
4) Expand Top of IPM_SUBTREE then find and select the sent items folder - Check for PR_ATTR_HIDDEN attribute.
5) If it is set to True, then right click on it, click on edit Property and uncheck the checkbox, which set it to False.
6) Then launch Outlook and you should see the sent item folder back.
APPLY FOR EXCHANGE 2003, 2007 AND 2010 SERVERS AND ALL OUTLOOK VERSIONS