BizTalk Boot Camp 2016: September 22 - September 23, 2016
The BizTalk Boot Camp is a free open-to-the-public technical event that provides a deep-dive into our integration story. In this Boot Camp, our focus is on:
- BizTalk Server 2016, what's new, and using the new Logic Apps adapter
- See how Microsoft Supply Chain is using BizTalk Server and Logic Apps together
- Creating Logic Apps using commonly-used connectors
- Using the Logic Apps Tools in Visual Studio
- Using the Enterprise Integration Pack (EIP) with Logic Apps
- Connecting to on-prem resources using the Gateway
- Create a Microsoft Flow
- API Management
The itinerary and hands-on sessions are being created. More specific details will be added as they are finalized.
- In-person event; Skype is not offered
- Laptop: Many discussions include hands-on activities
- Azure subscription: Logic Apps requires an Azure subscription
- Non-disclosure agreement (NDA) : A non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is required; which is available to sign upon arrival. Many companies already have a NDA with Microsoft. When you register, we’ll confirm if one already exists.
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
Check-in is required. If you are driving to the event, car registration is also required (download and complete Vehicle and Customer Registration).
Event Time: 8 AM - 5 PM EST
Register here .
Attendance is limited. The event is targeted towards a technical audience, including administrators and developers. Registration includes:
- Attendance both days
- Breakfast and lunch both days
- Access to the Microsoft company store
Discounted hotel options listed in Hotels (downloadable word doc).
Ask in this post or contact me: mandi dot ohlinger at microsoft dot com.
We hope to see you here!