Canadian Developer Event with Steve Ballmer!
MICROSOFT DEVELOPER BRIEFING WITH STEVE BALLMER
- Hear the latest on security from Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer
- Get trained on the fundamentals of building secure applications
- Learn more about using ASP.NET to build killer Web applications
Register for this FREE, full-day event:
You’re invited to hear one of the most prominent and passionate
figures in the world of IT speak on issues of security and
innovation. Join Steve Ballmer at this free, full-day training
event in Toronto.
In addition, take full advantage of four security training
sessions, designed specifically for experienced Developers:
1. Essentials of Application Security
2. Writing Secure Code
3. Designing and Developing a Line-of-Business Web Application
4. Best Practices and Techniques for Building Secure ASP.NET
Wednesday, February 25, 2004
Sign-in begins at 10:00 a.m.
Start time 11:00 a.m.
End time 7:00 p.m.
Please note that photo identification will be required at the time
Toronto Congress Centre, Hall A (Main Entrance)
650 Dixon Road, Toronto, Ontario M9W 1J1
Parking is free
This is a free event.
Click here to REGISTER for this full-day event:
Or call 1-877-673-8368 (quote event ID: 1032243338)