HHH_CA: Launch 2008: T-12 hours.
We are at the Direct Energy Centre - setting up and getting ready. While I was walking over here, I had a few thoughts on the day to help you out if you are attending:
- Think about taking transit if you are coming from downtown. (or walk, if you live as close as I do)
- If you need to drive, come along the lakeshore....stay of the Gardner Expressway.....
- On the map above I have outlined the parking areas. If you want to get in and out quickly, I'd recommend parking outside.
- I have indicated the door you will want to come in if you are parking outside
- If you are at the event, come say hi to me. I will be in a staff shirt with a BIG camera and the kick-butt Dell M1330 under my arm (once the event starts I switch to photoblogger)
- We are giving out some good stuff (hint)
- I think there is public for-a-fee wireless
- If you want to get a coffee before the event, I recommend Balzac's in Liberty Village.
- The content is awesome.