UK IASA leadership strengthened!
Last night was the UK IASA AGM which proved to be a great success and I am delighted to welcome 4 new faces to the IASA leadership committee as a result.
We also took time to review the IASA plans to launch certification which were also well received by the group. So here's to an exciting year ahead and in delivering some really tangible value to our members!
Please join me in welcoming the returning and new members of the IASA leadership team:
- Matt Deacon, returned as Chair
- Eoin Woods, returned as Treasurer
- Chris Cooper-Bland, returned as Education Officer
- Paul Cavanagh, returned as Committee Member
- Rupert Brown, elected as Committee Member
- Luke Boucher elected as Committee Member
- Rabih Bashroushelected as Committee Member
- Al-Rasheed Amzartelected as Committee Member
- Srikanthan Muthia Govindaraj elected as Committee Member
For those that are members here's the Link to AGM documentation including minutes