Join Me at TechEd North America and Come to my Session: June 3-6 New Orleans!
TechEd 2013 North America will take place June 3-6 in New Orleans. TechEd is Microsoft’s premiere conference for IT Professionals and Enterprise Developers, offering the most comprehensive technical education across Microsoft's products, solutions, tools, and services.
I have had the privilege to speak at TechEd the last couple of years and this year I was also able to get a session. I will be deliver an instructor led lab on Windows Azure IaaS twice. The first on June 4th and the second on June 5th. Here is the session description: Getting to Know Windows Azure IaaS, Part 1
To learn more about TechEd please visit here: TechEd North America Home Page
If you have never been here is just some of the value of TechEd:
- Learn about the future of Microsoft’s products, solutions and services directly from the leaders with news, announcements, and demos.
- Connect with Microsoft and industry thought leaders, and fellow attendees that share your technology interests and business challenges.
- Explore in Hands-on Labs and Technical Learning Centers designed to give you practical experience with the latest tools and technologies.
- Interact w/ Microsoft experts and get your questions answered
- Network with peers and colleagues
- Hands-on experience through technology labs
- 50% off certification testing to registered attendees
I Hope to see you there!