Microsoft IT Camp—A Hands on Experience–Sign Up Now!!!!
Join us at a FREE Microsoft IT Camp for hands-on labs, demos, and interactive discussions with Microsoft technical experts. Here’s your chance to learn more about getting your datacenter ready for the cloud, whether you want to upgrade your on-premise datacenter or get connected to the cloud. This IT Camp will showcase the next generation of datacenter technologies featuring Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 SP1, and Windows Azure IaaS..
To participate in the afternoon hands-on lab session, you will need to bring your own computer (laptop preferred) with the following minimum configuration:
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB preferred)
- At least 70 GB of free disk space (90 GB preferred)
- x64 compatible processor with hardware assisted virtualization (Intel VT or AMD-V technology)
- Installed OS of Windows Server 2012 (Preferred), or Windows 8.
- NO Drive encryption technology (Bitlocker or 3rd party)
- Required: Come with a Windows Azure subscription. A free 90-day trial is available here.
- Download Windows Server 2012 Trial (both ISO and VHD).
- Download Windows 8 Enterprise Trial.
- Download the free 180 day Private Cloud or System Center 2012 SP1 trial here.
- Recommended: Although wireless internet access will be available, you may find that bringing your own mobile connectivity (MiFi™, phone data tethering, etc.) will be desirable.
If you are unable to attend in person, you may be interested in a Hands-on Lab Online (HOLO) on Windows 8 or Windows Azure.
To sign up or for more information, visit a link below>>>