TechNet Radio: (Part 3) Modernizing Your Infrastructure with Hybrid Cloud - Planning Hybrid Cloud Networking
Kevin Remde and Keith Mayer continue our series on “Modernizing Your Infrastructure with Hybrid Cloud ” and in today’s episode they discuss various options for networking. Tune in as they go in depth on what options are available for hybrid cloud networking as they explore network connectivity and address concerns about speed, reliability and security.
- [2:46] What components are involved in Hybrid Cloud Networking?
- [5:30] What are some of the technical capabilities of Hybrid Cloud networking?
- [9:25] Which VPN gateways are supported with Microsoft Azure?
- [11:28] What are some of the common scenarios that customers are implementing for Hybrid Cloud networking?
- [15:40] Besides Site-to-Site IPSec VPNs, are there any other connectivity options for Hybrid Cloud networking?
- [20:10] DEMO: Can you walk us through the basic steps for setting up a Hybrid Cloud network?
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2 , System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs: