TechNet Radio: (Part 4) Accelerate DevOps with the Cloud - Source Control in the Cloud with Microsoft Azure & Visual Studio Online
In Part 4 of our “Accelerate DevOps with the Cloud” series on TechNet Radio, Keith Mayer welcomes Developer Technology Solutions Specialist Jeff Fattic to the show as they discuss source control in the cloud with the help of Microsoft Azure and Visual Studio Online.
- [1:48] What is Visual Studio Online?
- [2:32] Is Visual Studio Online only for Developers, or does it provide value to IT Pros as well?
- [3:08] What's the difference between Visual Studio Online and TFS?
- [4:28] How can Visual Studio Online be leveraged with Microsoft Azure to help accelerate projects?
- [7:08] How is Github different than Visual Studio Online? Are there advantages for Enterprises to use Visual Studio Online vs. Github?
- [9:52] What's the single most exciting capability for you about Visual Studio Online?
- [11:47] How can IT Organizations best get started with Visual Studio Online? Where can they go to learn more about Visual Studio Online?
- [12:05] DEMO: Visual Studio Online in action
Interested in learning more about the Cloud & DevOps?
Be sure to check out these additional resources:
- GET CERTIFIED! Join EARLY EXPERTS. We'll help you get certified on Hyper-V, Cloud and MORE!
- READ IT! Accelerating DevOps with the Cloud using Microsoft Azure & Friends
- WATCH IT! MVA Jump Start: DevOps for IT Pros
- DO IT! Step-by-Step: 20+ Key Cloud Scenarios for IT Pros
- Are you a STARTUP? Join BizSpark for FREE access to Azure cloud services