TechNet Radio: (Part 5) Accelerate DevOps with the Cloud - Testing in the Cloud with Microsoft Azure and Visual Studio Online
In Part 5 of our “Accelerate DevOps with the Cloud” series on TechNet Radio, Tommy Patterson welcomes Developer Technology Solutions Specialist Randy Pagels to the show as they discuss ways in which your budding DevOps organization can find effective testing methods by using Microsoft Azure and Visual Studio Online.
- [2:00]Why is having an effective Testing process so critical when an organization is considering their DevOps strategy?
- [4:50] How does Visual Studio Online + Azure help to streamline and accelerate the testing process?
- [6:00] Performance is another area that Dev and Ops teams struggle with prior to the release of a solution, how can it be tested to determine what kind of load it can handle?
- [8:30] What's the difference between test plan management in Visual Studio Online vs Visual Studio Ultimate?
- [9:00] DEMO: Creating and walking through a web-based test plan in Visual Studio Online
Interested in learning more about the Cloud & DevOps?
Be sure to check out these additional resources:
- GET CERTIFIED! Join EARLY EXPERTS. We'll help you get certified on Hyper-V, Cloud and MORE!
- READ IT! Accelerating DevOps with the Cloud using Microsoft Azure & Friends
- WATCH IT! MVA Jump Start: DevOps for IT Pros
- DO IT! Step-by-Step: 20+ Key Cloud Scenarios for IT Pros
- Are you a STARTUP? Join BizSpark for FREE access to Azure cloud services