Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Putting MDT and WDS Together (Part 6)
In this part we put all the parts together, to have your first deployment environment ready to go. By bringing together the images you create in the MDT and making them a part of the WDS environment.
- Windows Server 2012 R2:
- Microsoft Deployment Tool Kit (MDT) 2013:
- Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (WADK) for Windows 8.1: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=39982
- My peers in Canada did an excellent series on Deployment, their last part of their series is very good take a look here:
Watch Previous Episodes:
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Introduction (Part 1):
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Deployment Pre-Requisites (Part 2): http://blogs.technet.com/b/matthewms/archive/2014/06/11/windows-8-1-deployment-in-action-deployment-pre-requisites-part-2.aspx
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Installing the Tools (Part 3):
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Working with Deployment Shares (Part 4):
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Working with Task Sequences (Part 5):
I hope you enjoyed the screencast, if you have any comments or suggested topics just let me know!