Security Sessions at TechEd in Australia and New Zealand
I'm heading to TechEd Oz and NZ in a couple of hours to present the following:
SEC312 The "Everything Developers Need to Know About Security" Talk
- Oz: 9/10/2009 15:30-16:45
- NZ: 9/14/2009 14:15-15:30
SEC201 Inside the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle: And how you can use it!
- Oz: 9/10/2009 11:30-12:45
- NZ: 9/15/2009 12:10-13:25
I'm also giving a couple of half-day SDL workshops:
- Oz: 9/11/2009 (I'll update once I get the time!)
- NZ: 9/13/2009 10:20 - 13:00
If you cannot make it to TechEd this year, a number of sessions, including SEC201 will be made available through Live Meeting. More info here.