Msscci 1.1 is coming!!
In just a few days we will release new drop of TFS Msscci Provider (keep the fingers crossed). We added support for two new IDEs and a few cool features. Here are the details:
- Support for Enterprise Architect 6.1 and PowerBuilder 10.5
- Fixed order of parameters passed into external diff tool (it's the same as in Whidbey now)
- Work items can be reviewed and edited from inside the Checkin Dialog
- Setup is working in x64 architecture
- Checkin locks are treated as exclusive
- Enhanced "Open from SCC"/"Add to SCC" process - both local and server path are specified in the single dialog. Also if the local path is already mapped, the process is done automatically.
And last, but not least - "Get latest" on Checkout :) It's disabled by default, but you can turn it on in global options.