Jump Start class: Not too late to register for class on December 1, 2011
Still time to register!
- Target Audience: IT Pros with some Microsoft Virtualization experience who want to be sure they're ready to pass exam 70-659
- Instructors: Microsoft Technical Evangelist, Symon Perriman & Microsoft Technical Instructor, Philip Helsel
- Cost: $99 (includes an exam voucher valued at $150 and valid at any Prometric testing center worldwide)
- Date: Thursday, December 1, 2011
- Time: Starts at 22:00 PST (10:00 PM - 06:00 AM PST). Targeting APAC and EMEA time zones.
Why get certified in Microsoft Virtualization?
In just three short years, Hyper-V marketshare has grown over 16% (IDC WW Quarterly Server Virtualization Tracker, March 2011). This shift to Microsoft Virtualization has been clear the past six months as IT Professionals are flocking to the Hyper-V certification and Microsoft Private Cloud solutions. It’s easy to see that organizations who invest in IT Professionals with proven skills in current virtualization and Private Cloud skills will be a step ahead in this ever-changing cloud world.
Why is this Jump Start a good time investment?
This accelerated Jump Start is tailored for experienced IT professionals who are familiar with Microsoft server technologies, Hyper-V, Virtual Machine Manager and Remote Desktop Role Services. Taught by highly-respected technologists, Symon Perriman and Philip Helsel, this course will be a fast-paced and demo-rich experience covering the skills domain required to ensure students have the expertise and confidence to become a MCTS: Windows Server 2008, R2, Server Virtualization . You’ll also receive the opportunity to register for a weekly Virtualization coaching newsletter and exam voucher activation instructions during the training.
Coming from VMware to Microsoft Virtualization?
Check out the “Microsoft Virtualization for VMware Professionals” Jump Start delivered earlier this year, Symon Perriman and Corey Hynes were a hit!