ISV Support for Microsoft CRM 3: LinkPoint for Microsoft CRM - Lotus Notes and Novell Groupwise Integration
I have been working with the team over at LinkPoint since they where called VirtualLogix. (ala SalesLogix) They have always done a great job of integration into the email systems most software publishers hate. (i.e., Notes and GroupWise.) So if you have a client who has Lotus Notes, Novell GroupWise and Microsoft CRM and they want integration between the two, here is your solution. J (i.e., they want more than we cover here or here.)
LinkPoint for Microsoft CRM Features
- Integrate Lotus Notes and Novell GroupWise with Microsoft CRM.
- Log Inbound, outbound e-mail and attachments to MS CRM activity history.
- Record e-mail messages on the Contact, Opportunity or Case level.
- Work in either Lotus Notes "Connected" or "Island" mode and Novell GroupWise "Office", "Cached" or "Remote" mode.
- Calendar, Contact and Task synchronization. (Available in August)
- Microsoft CRM version 3.0 or newer
- Lotus Notes R 5.02b or newer
- Novell GroupWise Version 5 or 6 required
Pricing is very competitive and they offer partners a margin if they sell the deal with LinkPoint. J Contact Glenn @ www.LinkPoint360.com