Atlas June CTP Available
You can download it here. Make sure you uninstall previous versions (through Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs) before installing the June CTP. I upgraded yesterday without any issues. You can also download documentation and samples at the same URL. New in the June CTP Release:
- UpdatePanels can be added to a page dynamically throughout the page lifecycle
- UpdatePanel will preserve cookies set during an async postback when Response.Redirect() is called.
- ServiceMethod uses default error handler if none specified.
- XsltBridgeTransformer now works with VirtualPathProviders
- DBNull.Value now should be serialized as null
- ServiceReferences now support optional InlineProxy attribute
- Fix for scenarios where web service proxy contained the wrong port (webfarms, port forwarding)
- Drag and Drop:
- Drag and drop will no longer produce debug output
- Interactive HTML elements (input, button, textarea, select, label, anchors with an href) can no longer be dragged directly
- Miscellaneous Changes:
- Date.toFormattedString improvements
- Client-side data: SaveData fix for strongly-typed DataSets