MSDN Flash Podcast
- 2 minutes to read
Eric’s been busy extending the brand, developing new channels and generally beavering away (this new age media social stuff is too easy) to create the MSDN Flash Podcast.
- Show 1 was, well, a pilot
- Show 2 was, apparently another pilot (at this stage the chances of a network committing to a full series were looking grim)
- Show 3 was a bonus edition on Windows 7 Compatibility
- Show 4 saw a new naming convention (Show 004 – aspirational) and talked about open source frameworks and libraries with Sara Ford
- Show 5 was some bloke called Gary Short talking about technical debt
- Show 6 is Eric interviewing himself (things are getting desperate) about VS2010 and Azure
The podcast RSS feed is here and you can subscribe via iTunes.
Technorati Tags: msdn,flash,podcast