Summer Webcast Series for Students…
This summer Microsoft Students to Business is hosting a Webcast series on skills that one can use in the workplace. The skills presented range from technical skills (i.e. an intro to silverlight) to soft skills (i.e. interviewing 101). The first webcast was held yesterday to great success covering the topics of windows 7 and presentation skills. If you would like to you can see this webcast or register to watch others go to: http://tiny.cc/S2B2.
The Mission of the Series:
- The Webcast series attempts to equip students with the skills they need to succeed in the modern workplace. These required skills, composed both of technical and soft skills, will be presented each week.
- From these webcasts Microsoft also gains the ability to build the Microsoft brand name among students who are building the workplace of tomorrow.
- International Microsoft Students to Business Site: http://www.microsoft.com/studentstobusiness
- U.S. Microsoft Students to Business Site: http://s2b.experience.com
- Webcast Series Homepage: http://tiny.cc/S2B2
Other Useful Information:
- Lindsey Pollak Site / Blog – Author of Campus to Career http://www.lindseypollak.com/
- Gen Y Insights http://genytrends.experience.com
Help your kids stay sharp this summer! :)